CLICK AICI pentru limba ROmana(traducerea „aproximativa” utilizand google translate).
The link between microorgansism and cancer has been around from Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy, Prof. Enderlein, who spoke of endobionts, Prof. Gaston Naesenss, Tamara Lebedeva , Dr. Hulda Clark, who sees a intestinal parasites as a cause, Dr Tullio Simoncini and a number of other well- known researchers, including Dr Robert O Young, Dr Royal Rife, Dr.Matias Rath, Irene Diller , Caste Livingston and many others .
Below is more scientific research & evidence regarding cancer & microbes/ fungus.
Fungus is a microbe, and many scientists believe viruses, fungus and bacteria are all different stages of the microbe life cycle.
The microbe has long been associated with and identified as a possible cause for cancer. A large and significant number of independent cancer researchers, scientists, microbiologists and prominent medical practitioners over the past 100 years [as shown below] have found overwhelming evidence supporting this cancer fungus link or link between cancer and the microbe.
They have also discovered and observed that this microbe is pleomorphic (form-changing), meaning it changes back and forth from harmless spore form to harmful viral, bacterial and yeast-like fungus form. This microbe, they found, is always present in cancer / tumor cells.
On December 3, 1890 William Russell, a pathologist in the School of Medicine at the Royal Infirmary in Edinburgh, gave an address to the Pathological Society of London in which he outlined his histopathologic findings of a characteristic organism of cancer that he observed microscopically in fuchsine-stained tissue sections from all forms of cancer that he examined, as well as in certain cases of tuberculosis, syphilis and skin infection. The parasite was seen within the tissue cells (intracellular) and outside the cells (extracellular). The size of Russell’s parasite ranged from barely visible, up to „half again as large as a red blood corpuscle.” The largest round forms were easily seen microscopically. The large size of some of these bodies suggested a fungal or yeast-like parasite. Russell provisionally classified the parasite as a possible „blastomycete” (a type of fungus); and called the forms „fuchsine bodies” because of their bluish-red staining qualities.
After three years work at the New York State Pathological Laboratory of the University of Buffalo, Harvey Gaylord confirmed Russell’s research in a 36-page report titled „The protozoon of cancer”, published in May, 1901, in the American Journal of the Medical Sciences. Gaylord found the small forms and the large sacs characteristic of Russell bodies in every cancer he examined. Some large spherical bodies were four times the diameter of a leukocyte (white blood cell). Red blood cells measure about 7 micron in diameter and leukocytes are 2 to 3 times larger than red blood cells. Thus, some of the bodies that Gaylord observed attained the amazing size of around 50 micron in diameter. In addition, he found evidence of internal segmentation within the larger bodies „after the manner recognized in malarial parasites.” The tiniest forms appeared the size of ordinary staphylococci.
In the 1920s James Young, an obstetrician from Scotland, repeatedly grew pleomorphic bacteria from various cancers. The microbes had a „specific life cycle” and „spore stages” comprised of exceedingly tiny and barely visible spores. In the laboratory these tiny spores transformed into larger coccoid (round) forms, rod-forms and yeast-like forms (similar in size to Russell bodies). Young found his microbe in 16 cases of breast cancer, and in two mice with breast cancer. He identified „spore forms” and clumped „spore balls” in microscopic sections prepared from the mouse tumours.
In 1925 Northwest Medicine published two papers by Michael Scott, a Montana surgeon who learned about the cancer microbe in TJ Glover’s lab in 1921. Scott’s microbe was similar to Young’s. The parasite had a life cycle composed of three stages: a coccus, a rod, and a „spore sac” stage. Scott believed cancer was an infection like tuberculosis and attempted a vaccine treatment, but his treatment methods were quickly suppressed by the medical establishment.In 1925, John Nuzum, a pathologist and physician at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, reported a pleomorphic coccus he repeatedly isolated from breast cancer. The tiniest forms were virus-like and passed through a filter designed to hold back bacteria. Nuzum grew his „micrococcus” from 38 of 41 early breast cancers, and from the cancerous lymph nodes and metastatic tumours resulting from spread of the cancer to other parts of the body. During his 6 years of intensive bacteriological study, he learned the microbe could pass through a filter designed to hold back bacteria, indicating that some forms of the microbe were as small as the size of some viruses. With special stains he detected these small round coccoid forms within the breast cancer tumour cells. Although Nuzum couldn’t produce cancer tumours in mice, he was able to induce breast cancer tumours in 2 of 5 dogs injected with the microbe.
Royal Raymond Rife studied medicine at the prestigious John Hopkins University, and began his career as a research pathologist and medical researcher. Over his lifetime, Rife was to receive fourteen major scientific awards and honours and an honorary doctorate from the University of Heidelberg for his scientific discoveries.
Royal Rife’s electromagnetism machine had a 100% cure rate of terminal cancer patients.
Another Pleomorphist, Canadian researcher of Dr Gruner was watching Rife’s work with interest. Gruner was using asparagus agar to grow fungus from cancer blood. Rife was growing a virus from cancer tissue using Kendall media. In the 1930’s both Gruner and Rife collaborated and went on to discover that when a sample of Gruner’s fungus was cultured on K media the BX virus emerged. By changing the media they could turn a fungus originally grown out of cancer blood into the BX organism, itself grown out of cancer tissue. They repeated this experiment hundreds of times with exactly replicable results each time.
Caste Livingston, independently discovered the cancer microbe in the late 1940s. Aided by micro-biologist Alexander-Jackson, who supplied the bacteriologic expertise, the two women found a special stain (the acid-fast stain) that allowed the microbe to be recognised in culture and within the cancer tumour. Like the researchers back in the 1920s, they confirmed the microbe was filterable; and electron microscopic photos provided further proof that the filterable forms were indeed viral-size. Livingston has written three books on the cancer microbe: Cancer: A New Breakthrough (1972), The Microbiology of Cancer (1977), and The Conquest of Cancer (1984).
1950 – Present
3. According to the US National Cancer Institute, „Being infected with parasites increases the risk of bladder cancer.” It is possible that the immune system in a highly parasitized human being is compromised. In attempting to fight off the large amounts of [foreign] parasites, cancer cells that exist in every human being are left alone to multiply – the immune system simply not having enough resources to go around.” A very effective solution to this problem was offered by Dr Bob Beck (click here) witch cleans the body of parasites, thus supercharging the immune system and letting the immune system focus only on killing cancer safely,
4. The World Health Organization estimates over 1.5 million of the total of 10 million new cancer cases a year could be avoided by preventing the infection associated with them. WHO states that „Viruses, bacteria and parasites emerge as the „secret agents” causing millions of cases of cancer” each year.
5. Many cancers are associated with infections (for example, cervical cancer is linked to the human papilloma virus), but there is no stronger link between a human malignancy and a parasitic infection than that between cancer of the bile ducts and a liver fluke called Opisthorchis viverrini. Scientists at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research (QIMR) in Brisbane are part of an international study into the link between cancer and a parasite found in South-East Asia. The institute’s Dr Alex Loukas says bile duct cancer is prevalent in Thailand and Laos, where people eat raw fish. He says the results could be applied to other cancers caused by parasites. „We know from collaborations with our colleagues in Thailand that the cancer is highly likely to be caused by proteins that this worm secretes into the bile ducts as part of its feeding process”.
6. [American Cancer Society] „Cervix cancer is caused by a virus called HPV. HPV is short for human papilloma (pap-ah-LO-mah) virus. This virus can cause changes in the cervix. HPV is NOT the same as HIV. HPV is not a new virus, but we are learning more about this virus. Almost everyone who has ever had sex has had HPV at some time in his or her life. HPV is spread through sex and it can cause an infection in the cervix. The infection usually doesn’t last very long because your body is able to fight the infection. If the HPV doesn’t go away, the virus may cause cervix cells to change and become pre-cancer cells.”
7. The Institute for Genomic Research and the International Livestock Research Institute have joined forces to decode the DNA of one of Africa’s most destructive cattle parasites. East Coast Fever is caused by a protozoan parasite carried by ticks. The parasite is known to scientists as Theileria parva. Once injected into the cow’s bloodstream it invades the animal’s white blood cells, causing them to divide uncontrollably, like cancer cells. The multiplying cells clog the cow’s organs, killing the animal within 2 to 4 weeks. Knowledge of the genes that the parasite uses to start this lethal cell division may shed light on the mechanisms that cause human tumours to grow. Research on the East Coast Fever parasite has already led to the identification of a previously unknown mechanism that causes leukemia in mice.
8. A new study links parasites with immunosuppression. Stool specimens taken from 38 children with malignancy and from 92 healthy children were investigated for intestinal parasites. The 38 children with malignancy had lymphoma or leukemia and were considered immunosuppressed. Several different parasites were found in 16 of the 38 patients with immune deficiency (47.3%), compared to only 16 of the 92 healthy children (17.3%). The incidence of parasites in patients with malignancy who were immunosuppressed was significantly higher than in the healthy control group. [Study performed by Department of Parasitology, Dokuz Eylül University Faculty of Medicine, Ýzmir, Turkey and Behçet Uz Children’s Hospital, Ýzmir, Turkey, March 2004].
Ridding the Body of Fungus to Overcome Cancer
Pingback: OXIGEN ANTIcancer | TRATAMENTE CANCER EFICIENTE, NON - toxice
Pingback: tratament cancer, SIDA, antiviral si antimicrobian-argint colloidal | TRATAMENTE CANCER EFICIENTE, NON - toxice
iata si studiul PUBMED care confirma ca ne batem cu un microb gen bacterie IN INTERIORUL celulei de cancer :https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28912244/?i=2&from=/trending
From a metabolic point of view, the fermenting yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae and tumor cells share several features. In this paper we will review these common metabolic properties as well as the possible origins of the Crabtree and Warburg effects. This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Bioenergetics of Cancer.
►Cancer cells and fermenting yeast share several metabolic features.►The induction of the Crabtree and the Warburg effect is similar in both cell types.►Yeast metabolism is regulated by oncogene-homologues.►Yeast might be a suitable metabolic model for studies on targeting cancer metabolism. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0005272810006869
Pingback: de ce abordarea metabolica ketogenica poate fi inferioara abordarilor metabolice ce includ fructe si sucuri legume in cancer | TRATAMENTE CANCER EFICIENTE, NON - toxice
Pingback: Este cancerul doar o boală infecțioasă incurabilă? | TRATAMENTE CANCER EFICIENTE, NON - toxice
Pingback: dr Virginia Livingston, MD un fals sau Geniul Medical? | TRATAMENTE CANCER EFICIENTE, NON - toxice
Dă clic pentru a accesa Theileria-transformed-bovine-leukocytes-have-cancer-hallmarks_Kyle_Tretina_2015.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Russell-William-Characteristic-Organism-of-Cancer-British-Medical-Journal-1890..pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Malignant-Transformation-of-Hymenolepis-nana-in-a-Human-Host-Tapeworm-NEJM-Muehlenbachs-2015.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Evolutionary-ecology-of-transmissible-cancers-Beata-Ujvari-2016.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Host-manipulation-by-cancer-cells-BioEssays-2016-Tissot-Tazzio.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa mebendazole-metastatic-colon-cancer-Nygren-Acta-Oncologica-2014.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Mebendazole-metastatic-adrenocortical-carcinoma-Dobrosotskaya-Endocrine-practice-2011.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Repurposing-Mebendazole-Treatment-Medulloblastoma-Neurosurgery-Bodhinayake-2015.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Helminths-and-anthelmintics-Professional-Nursing-Today-Albrich-2009.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Neglected-parasitic-infections-Am-Fam-Physician-2014-Dana-Woodhall.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Mitochondrial-fumarate-reductase-as-a-target-of-chemotherapy-from-parasites-to-cancer-cells-BBA-Sakai-C-2012.pdf
Dă clic pentru a accesa Anticancer-pyrvinium-pamoate-inhibits-NADH-Fumarate-System-Tomitsuka-EJ-Biochem-2012.pdf