By visiting https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We could work closely with affiliated businesses(in the future). You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We use Paypal – safest method of online method
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site does NOT include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain advantages
- You can add or update certain information.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences( post by email) . (If you do not want to receive Terms & Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com?
We do not provide information or sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms&Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at https://tratamenteanticancer.wordpress.com, please contact us(email@example.com) with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms&Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.