CLICK AICI pentru limba ROmana
Oxygen is frequently called a cancer cell’s worst enemy, and a variety ways and means to increase the body’s oxygen content have been developed over the decades worldwide.
Many degenerative diseases of our time respond to oxygen therapy.
Some examples are injection of oxygen bearing compounds, ear insufflation, rectal insufflation, autohematherapy, bagging/tenting, steam sauna, drinking ozonated water etc.
Some eight thousand (8000) MDs and licensed health practitioners (including homeopathic physicians and naturopaths) in Germany use ozone in their practices, while some fifteen thousand European practitioners use ozone, either alone or as a complement to other therapies. Russian doctors have been utilizing ozone for the last 15 years. It is estimated that over 10 million ozone treatments have been given to over one million patients in Germany alone over the last forty years. The medical uses of ozone are well established in many of these countries.
EWOT means doing light exercise, such as on a treadmill or stationary bicycle, while breathing pure oxygen. EWOT produces the benefits of hydrogen peroxide therapy and you can do it at home
Ozone Therapy is a special form of cancer oxygen used to kill and stunt the growth of cancer cells. Oxygen usually prefers to come in pairs: O2. However, oxygen occasionally comes as a triad: O3. O3 or Ozone is much less stable than O2. O3 is looking for an opportunity to become O2 plus singlet oxygen (O). When this happens, singlet oxygen, O, combines with another singlet oxygen and forms O2 again. If no singlet oxygen is available, O combines with other surrounding molecules. This is called „oxidation,” and this form of cancer oxygen is particularly hard on cancer cells, killing some outright and stunting the growth of others. Ozone is administered rectally, intravenously and into the ear canal allowing ozone to absorb through the ear drum.
The Major Effects of Ozone on the Body
The first major effect of an high level of Ozone(O3) /Oxygen in the body(blood, cells, etc) is STOPPING THE SPREAD OF CANCER. Cancer microbes do NOT „like living”/do NOT tolerate high levels of oxygen(just like they do NOT tolerate alkalinity; alkalinity(high PH) & high oxgen levels are related) .Thus, they do not spread/live where the levels of oxygen are high.
Below are 13 additional Major Effects of Cancer Oxygen Ozone on the Human Body – By Dr. Frank Shallenberger.
Considered one of the leading authorities on medical ozone, Dr. Shallenberger has done important work to support the hypothesis that ozone can have long-term positive effects on AIDS. He has also conducted workshops on the proper application of medical ozone at an International Ozone Symposium. He successfully treats patients with medical ozone via Major Autohemotherapy. The thirteen physiological effects are list below and are accompanied by a brief explanation.
1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. Deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration; as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system. Some interferons are produced by cells infected by viruses. These interferons warn adjacent, healthy cells of the likelihood of infection; in turn, they are rendered non-permissive host cells. In other words, they inhibit viral replication. Other interferons are produced in the muscles, connective tissue and by white blood cells. Levels of gamma interferon can be elevated 400-900% by ozone. This interferon is involved in the control of phagocytic cells that engulf and kill pathogens and abnormal cells. Interferons are FDA approved for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B and C, Genital Warts (caused by Papillomavirus, Hairy-cell Leukemia, Karposi’s Sarcoma, Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis and Chronic Granulomatous Disease. Interferons are currently in clinical trials for Throat Warts (caused by Papillomavirus), HIV infection, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Colon tumors, Kidney tumors, Bladder Cancer, Malignant Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma and Leishmaniasis. While levels induced by ozone remain safe, interferon levels that are FDA approved (and in clinical trials) are extremely toxic.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF
is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. The greater the mass of the tumor the more tumor necrosis factor is produced (up to a point). When a tumor has turned metastatic, cancer cells are breaking off and being carried away by the blood and lymph. This allows the tumor to take up residence elsewhere in the body; or in other words, divide its forces. These lone cancer cells have little chance of growing due to the TNF produced to inhibit the original tumor. When the tumor is removed surgically TNF levels drop dramatically and new tumors emerge from seemingly healthy tissue.4. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2
is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. In a process known as autostimulation, the IL-2 then binds to a receptor on the T-helper and causes it to produce more IL-2. Its main duty is to induce lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T’s, T-delayed’s and T-memory cells.5. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations
. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own. Because of this, most cannot afford to produce disposable anti-oxidant enzymes such as catalase. Very few types of bacteria can live in an environment composed of more than two percent ozone.6. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi
. This includes systemic Candida albicans, athletes foot, moulds, mildews, yeasts and even mushrooms.
7. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly. The part of the virus most sensitive to oxidation is the “reproductive structure”. This is how the virions enter the cell. With this structure inactivated, the virus is essentially “dead”. Cells already infected have a natural weakness to ozone. Due to the metabolic burden of the infection the cells can no longer produce the enzymes necessary to deal with the ozone and repair the cell.
NOTE: there is close relation between cancer , bacteria, funghi and viruses( most cancers are caused by these „agents”).see cancer causes -click here
8. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
9. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the nnnn plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells. When one views a red blood cell under a microscope, it looks like a disc. In the capillaries, where they pick-up (lungs) and release (tissue) oxygen, these discs stretch out into the shape of an oval or umbrella. This aids their passage through the tiny vessels and makes the exchange of gas more efficient. The increase in flexibility of the RBC’s allows oxygen levels to stay elevated for days, even weeks after treatment with ozone.
11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Krebs Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolisis of carbohydrate for energy. This takes place in the mitochonria of the cell. Most of the energy stored in glucose (sugar) is converted in this pathway.
12. Ozone makes the anti-oxidant enzyme system more efficient.
13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals. These chemicals have a potential to place a great burden on the immune system. They also worsen and even cause allergies and are detrimental to your long-term health.
Ozone Oxygen Therapy for Cancer – Is it Safe?
1980 Jan – The German Medical Society for Ozone Therapy commissioned Marie Theresa Jacobs and Prof. Dr. Hergetbegan from the University Kilnikum Giessen and the Institute for Medical Statistics and Documentation of Giessen University to begin an inquiry entitled “Adverse Effects and Typical Complications In Ozone Therapy.” 2,815 questionnaires were sent out to all western German ozone therapists known by the Medical Society for Ozone Therapy (AGO, Arztliche Gesellschaft fur Ozontherapie). 884 went to physicians and 1931 to therapists.1980 May – By now, The German Medical Society had collected 1,044 replies, or 37% of the total. The replies that were returned stated 384,775 patients were treated with ozone with a minimum of 5,579,238 applications. The side effect rate observed was only .000005 per application. The report also stated “The majority of adverse effects were caused by ignorance about ozone therapy (operator error).” Even with this report, there are still some opponents who warn Ozone Therapy is unsafe. It is therefore wise to seek out an experienced ozone practitioner and to do further research into the pros and cons of this therapy.
Clinical Studies and Research
1. In 1980 laboratory studies by main stream cancer researchers at Washington University discovered ozone inhibited growth of lung, breast and uterine cancer cells in a dose dependent manner while healthy tissues were not damaged by ozone. Sweet F, Kao M S, Lee S. (Dept of obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis) and W. Hagar (St Louis Air Pollution Control) publish in, Science Vol 209: 931-933, USA peer reviewed scientific journal, their study: Ozone Selectively Inhibits Human Cancer Cell Growth. They announce, Evidently the mechanisms for defense against ozone damage are impaired in human cancer cells. Cancer cells (lung, breast, uterine and dome trial) showed marked dose-dependent growth inhibition in o3 at .3 and .5 parts per million while the normal cells were not affected.
2. One of the first reports of successful cancer treatment with ozone using actual patients was reported, as mentioned above, by the German Dr Joachim Varro at the Sixth World Ozone Conference in 1983 and published in Medical Applications of Ozone (Ed. Julius LaRaus, Norwalk, Conn. pp 94-5). Dr Varro reported that patients experienced increased appetite, greater strength, higher rates of physical activity and reduction in pain. He stated that patients were ‘free of metastases and tumour relapses for remarkably long periods of time; survival time could be prolonged, far exceeding the usual dubious prognoses, even in cases of inoperability, radiation resistance, or chemotherapy non-tolerance, and with improved quality of life. Most patients who had undergone the combination therapy shortly after surgery and radiation could return full time to their occupations.’
3. In 1990 pre-clinical French studies reported ozone enhanced the treatment of chemo resistant tumors and seemed to act adjunctively to chemotherapy in tumors derived from the colon and breast.
4. To explore the suspicion that anti-cancer effects of ozone are due in part to its ability to induce release of tumour necrosis factor (TNF), Italian researchers at the University of Siena measured ozonated blood and observed that most TNF was released immediately after ozonation took place. (L Paulesu et al. Lymphokine and Cytokine Res. 1991;10(5):409-12).
5. In 2004 Oxford University reported of a Spanish cancer research institutes human trial of ozone therapy. Involving 19 patients with incurable head and neck tumors receiving radiotherapy and tegafur, plus either chemotherapy (12 patients) or ozone therapy (7 patients). Those receiving ozone intravenously during radiotherapy where on average 10 years older and their tumors significantly more abundant and progressed than the chemotherapy group. But on average the ozone group survived slightly longer than those receiving chemotherapy. They conclude these results warrant further researcher of ozone as a treatment for cancer.6. Human trials at the Department of Oncology, Nizhni Novgorod State Medical in Russia report benefits of complimentary ozone treatment and with regards to drug complications. Female researchers at the same institute also report “We have followed up on 52 women with breast cancer, 32 patients along with cytostatic therapy have undergone a course of ozone therapy. 20 women were on only conventional polychemotherapy. The groups were compatible according to age, stage of the disease and accompanying pathology. Involvement of ozone therapy diminished the incidence and degree of cytostatics toxical side effects, improve their life quality and immunological parameters and significally increase the activity of antioxidant defence system”.7. February 28 2008 Marburg Germany – Researchers at the Phillips University Marburg and the University Hospital Giessen and Marburg Germany applied ozone-oxygen peritoneal insufflation to the treatment of rabbit squamous cell carcinomas. This therapy resulted in complete remission of the cancers. Ozone administration has long been known to inhibit the growth of various carcinoma cells in vitro. This study demonstrates ozone’s effectiveness and safety in an in vivo animal model. The study’s data suggests that ”the intraperitoneal application of a medical O3/O gas mixture appears to stimulate the body’s own anti-tumorous immuno-surveillance.” Gerard Sunnen M.D. president of Ozonics International LLC states: “If indeed as shown in previous studies internal ozone administration bolsters immune system parameters such as cytokine and NK cell activation this could imply new treatment considerations not only for cancers but also for infectious diseases.”
Clinical Medical Ozone Usage for Cancer
By Ed McCabe. [Ed McCabe has been investigating, teaching and publishing about oxygen therapies for 12 years. He wrote „Ozone vs. AIDS and Cancer,” which details the history and suppression of ozone therapies in the U.S. His first work, the self-published best seller Oxygen Therapies: A New Way of Approaching Disease has sold over 200,000 copies by word of mouth.]The first thing to keep in mind is that not all ozone treatment is the same, and the effectiveness of any ozone treatment increases with the number of times it is given per day or week, the strength of the concentrations used, the quantities applied, and the delivery methods used. For example, 50 ccs of ozonated blood re-injected into you in a clinic every other week is nowhere near as effective as drinking ozonated water at home every day. Quantity, concentration and frequency are the keys. The aim is to safely and comfortably flood the body with oxygen by slowly building it up as you detoxify.
For best results during the treatment phase, ozone is applied once or twice daily, or perhaps every other day, in concentrations varying from I to 80 micrograms per cubic millilitre (mcg/ml3), in as great a quantity as can be safely and comfortably absorbed by the body. This is continued for as long as it takes, until the problems go away. Mild diseases may take a few treatments; chronic ones, several months. Very weak ozone concentrations of less than 0.05 parts per million by volume of air are commonly and safely inhaled during normal activities by hundreds of thousands of people; in fact, I’m doing it as I am writing this. Ozone air purifiers are very common, but this is a separate discussion.The lower concentrations and quantities of ozone will aid healing and stimulate the immune system slightly, but these are usually ignored in favour of the real power of medical ozone, which is found to be generally centred around daily applications of 27 mcg/mI for internal work. Higher concentrations are used for external bodywork. The upper range tops out at around 70 mcg/ml3, and beyond that is controversial. These concentrations are never allowed to enter the lungs, which are too sensitive for anything other than concentrations around normal air levels of ozone or slightly higher. I have interviewed hundreds of doctors, and thousands of patients using cancer oxygen therapy. Here are the three top clinical ozone delivery methods used worldwide, and my ranking of them, the most effective one listed first. These are for seriously Ill people. Please only seek out an experienced and competently trained ozone therapist professional if you pursue them. Ozone has many subtleties, and a lot of M.D.’s may act knowledgeable but have little idea what ozone is all about.
As described by Ed McCabe above, the drinking of ozonated water on a daily basis is an effective option for oxygenating the body’s cells to protect against cancer. Only those with lung cancer or lung congestion should avoid it as it can worsen lung congestion. Ozonated water will help support and aid the body’s cells during chemotherapy and radiation as it is a superb detoxifier, removing toxins from the body and increases immune system function. According to Dr. Contreras of the Oasis of Hope Hospital, „oxygen is needed for chemotherapy to work properly, and oxygenated blood through ozone produces hydrogen peroxide promoting apoptosis (cancer cell death)”. It is recommended you purchase a $300 home-grade ozonator and only use ice cold spring water, not tap water and drink one glass per day. The water should only come in contact with glass, not plastic. For this reason ozonate spring water in a glass jug, using a glass tube, and drink from a glass. The water should be ozonated for 6-10 minutes and then drunk immediately within 20 minutes of oxygenation. The below video details the experience of one man’s wife surviving terminal chemo-resistant cancer using ozonated water.
Best of health!
SHARE, LIKE, COMMENTS- buttons below!